Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is For Dinner Tonight!

I'm in the mood for something tangy to go with my Biggest Loser season premiere.

I posted this recipe back in August.
REALLY AWESOME SHRIMP I made this up so it is not a very technical recipe!
1 TBS olive oil
minced garlic (eye ball it...I like a lot)
chopped cilantro
1 cup peeled shrimp
1/2 avocado (chopped)
Fresh lime juice
Pico de Gallo

Heat Olive oil, garlic and cilantro. Add shrimp. When fully cooked place shrimp in bowl. Add pico de gallo and chopped avocado. I bought my pico pre made. Make sure to check the label for added salt! Squeeze a fresh lime over the shrimp and eat. Oh my, so yummy. It is really good the next morning cold.

Your Questions:
If you post a question in the comments I will answer it in that same comment sections. Some questions may need more explanation/research. If that is the case, I'll let you know that I'll be posting information on it later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment