Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breakfast Score!

I love sausage. I love the smell of bacon, sausage and eggs cooking in the morning. It gives me a happy feeling inside. For the last year I have been making my own turkey sausage, which is great. It doesn't take a terribly long time and it is pretty tasty. However, sometimes I get in a rut and need a change.

Last week at the store I found something that changed my life. How I haven't run across this before is beyond me, but our paths finally crossed and all is now right with the world.


There is something different about sausage links. They just taste more breakfast-y.

Fourteen come in a package. I cooked all of them on the skillet ::sigh::. I love cooking on the skillet. They keep really great in the fridge and are an easy treat during the middle of the day. Inexpensive and tasty.

Confession:
I also bought a jar of Nutella. Thankfully it isn't empty yet. I have a tendency to demolish it in two days. Shame.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! You and the Nutella - you make me laugh. I'll have to look for those sausages. I've been eating "Al Fresco" brand chicken sausages for a while. They're pretty good.

    ReplyDelete