Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Having an Affair With...

...Jason's Deli.


I have to apologize to my kitchen. I think it misses me. However, I am in heaven every time I walk in the doors....salad bar heaven that is. No excuses. No guessing. Tons of fresh veggies at an arms reach.


I will be honest. I have a problem eating enough veggies in my diet. I get plenty of protein. I get plenty of fruit. I get PLENTY of fat. Salad bars are a perfect fix for me. There is always protein in the form of hard boiled eggs. Sometimes you get lucky and have some chicken or turkey. There is always good fat in the form of sunflower seeds and olive oil. You really can't go wrong!


Today I loaded up with mounds of field greens, mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, sprouts, onions, eggs, a little bacon, sunflower seeds and some paleo friendly dressing.


On busy days between coaching it is an easy, fast lunch. Clean and delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ginny, nice blog you've got going on here.

    Personally I don't make a big fuzz about getting in enough vegetables, I have some with my meals but I definitely don't try to eat more than I have an appetite for.

    ReplyDelete