Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update

It has been awhile since I really wrote about how I was doing. There is a reason. The past ten days I have been very good. I let myself eat some grains almost every day. I ate french fries (gasp!) last weekend at Red Robin. I enjoyed some light Chocolate Covered Cherry ice cream from Braum's (yum). I celebrated birthdays and ate lunches with vendors. I enjoyed every bit of my week. I have felt every bit of everything I ate.

I've been sluggish, moody and just downright out of it. The last three days have been great. I am back to focusing on lean proteins, healthy fats, veggies and very little fruit. I even started my Fit Day journal back up today. I had quit keeping up with it and boy does it make a difference.

I haven't hit my first muscle up yet. My goal was to have one by the end of September. I am closer than I have ever been. I'm just missing something in that transition. It is beyond frustrating. My new goal is to get it by my CrossFit Level 1 Certification in November. Hopefully sooner. Goals are a good thing to have, even when you don't meet them. Just keep going. You'll get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment