It started out as a great, healthy CrossFit/paleo kind of day. That was until....Outback. My husband returned Saturday morning from a two month stint in Michigan for medical rotations. I was beyond excited to see him. We decided a date night was in order. Outback was all over the TV during the Florida/Kentucky game that day. They kept advertising this honey dijon chicken with sweet potato fries. Needless to say, we were both craving some Aussie goodness by halftime. Florida had the game well in hand so we headed to Outback.
Never in my right mind did I think I would fall off the wagon like this:
- Half loaf of the best bread ever
- Two chicken quesadillas (appetizer)
- Caesar Salad (I did resist the croutons)
- Honey Dijon Chicken (OK in my book)
- Every last sweet potato fry on my plate (oh goodness)
- HALF Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Pie (no comment)
Don't let a bad meal or a bad day ruin your pursuit of nutritional perfection! Tomorrow is a new day! Keep it up.