Monday, March 1, 2010

A Few Things I'm Excited About

  • Sectional are less than two weeks away. I've been training hard, my shoulder is showing tremendous improvement and my diet has stayed clean. I'm feeling GOOD!
  • Paleo Brands is ready to ship pre-made, frozen, paleo meals! They have five different varieties of entrees for the caveman or cave woman in your life. Pretty awesome.
  • Sleep, sleep, sleep. Along with focusing on a clean diet, I have also been making sure other areas of my life are balanced and clean as well. I have been sleeping like a baby the last few weeks which is out of the normal for me. It is amazing what a good eight hours of sleep can do for your body. Make yourself get some shut eye this week!
  • Archer Farms Raw Mixed Nuts. I came across this little gem in Target last week. It is a mix of raw, unsalted cashews, almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts and walnuts. It is a dream come true. My 30 ounce container cost about $11 and has 30 servings. Who eats just one ounce of nuts at at time though? :) Pick up a jar. You'll be happy.
  • Speaking of my shoulder feeling good, I got three consecutive handstand push ups on Saturday. Rejoice! Two weeks ago my shoulder still wouldn't let my head get closer than four inches from the ground. I am on happy lady.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the HSPU. I am envious, and inspired by you. I will get one eventually.

    You will do great at sectionals - you're so strong and fast!

    ReplyDelete