Monday, April 26, 2010

Paleo Brands

There is a really cool thing going on right now on the Paleo Brands website. From now until April 28th they are offering free shipping when you place a full order. A full order is fourteen meals which is quite a bit. They run $8.95 a piece. I have been wanting to try some of these for a long time. I think what Robb Wolf and company have done for nutrition and the CrossFit community is just amazing.

I'm going in with a couple ladies from my gym on a full order. Gather a few friends and do the same. I don't know about you, but I don't have $140 bucks I can just drop at a moments notice. I'm going to try a couple meals and let you know what I think! It will be nice to have some paleo friendly meals on hand if I have missed a trip to the store or if I am feeling just plain lazy. Sadly, the latter will probably be the case most of the time.

Go here to check out all the options! They all look pretty delicious. I think I may become a food photographer....

No comments:

Post a Comment