- Lean ground beef (for my taco salads)
- Lean turkey cutlets
- Turkey bacon (for the Mr.)
- Cucumbers (I love these with salsa. Such a great snack!)
- Spinach. Lots and lots of spinach!
- Shredded carrots
- String cheese (again for the Mr.)
- Raw nuts; cashews, pistachios, almonds, walnuts...
- Lemons and limes
- Egg. I can never have too many eggs around!
Friday, April 23, 2010
How are you spending your Friday evening? I plan on spending mine in a grocery store. I'm actually very excited about this because my fridge is hauntingly empty. Not a good thing when you are trying to eat good food! Here is what is on the list for purchase this evening: