Thursday, August 6, 2009

FitDay Journal

Not sure if you are eating too much protein or too much fat? Create a FitDay journal! It is super easy and calculates everything for you. Of course, it is not going to be exact, but it is a good indication of what you take in during the day. I have made mine public so you can all keep track of what I am eating.

Want to create your own? Go here to start your own free journal! I have been writing down what I eat in a notebook, but this is nice since it keeps track of the information I don't always have like calories, fat and vitamins.

By the way, BMI is stupid and means absolutely nothing to me. I just wanted to point that out in case you looked around the site and say to yourself, "Oh my goodness Ginny you are so not in shape!" :) Also, everything listed on today's date for me is everything I plan on eating so that includes dinner as well. It could change.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to tell on myself and say that I really cheated today. Mind you I am only Level 1 (85%)but I would say the birthday cake and potato salad I ate would probably be my 15% allotment for the week. : ( Tomorrow is a new day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell a difference in how you felt when you "cheated" from when you were eating clean? If so, remember how that felt!

    ReplyDelete