Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Success

I made the hummus last night. Seriously do not walk, run to your nearest grocery store to buy the ingredients and make this stuff tonight. It is amazing. I don't throw the word amazing around too often when I refer to food I have made myself at home. It is yummy with veggies.

Mark's Daily Apple had a great post today about falling off the wagon. I hope that those of you that are following these thirty days with me are still holding strong, but if not read this article and get motivated. It is never too late to recommit to doing something great for yourself!

Plans For the Future?
So we are on day eighteen. Eighteen! What are your thoughts about continuing this way of eating after the the challenge is over? Do you plan on reintroducing grains and dairy back into your diet? Do you plan on having a celebratory meal? These are things you need to start thinking about. Make sure you think about all the hard work you have put in over the last eighteen days. Think about how far you have come. Think about the time and effort you have put into retraining your brain when it comes to food.

I'm starting The Paleo Diet for Athletes tonight. I'll start posting about what I read in the next few days. Keep it up!

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success." - Vince Lombardi

DONATE TO MY FIGHT GONE BAD TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment